Soft toys for babies are the cutest thing on Earth but at times can be hard to manage! But just because of that, it doesn’t mean you should limit their use! With a few tips and tricks, you can learn how to keep them clean and avoid any rips or tears. Wouldn’t it be lovely to have your child grow and still be able to play with their favourite baby toy?
For starters, buying good quality toys always helps. Your Toy Box, Australia promises to get you the best soft toys, and in this article, we share some of our easiest techniques to store your soft toys!
Let’s take a look at few quick and manageable ways and tips to store your soft toys:
- Pat before you pack: Before keeping your toys in the basket or storage, make sure that you pat away all the dirt. Check for any stains or water, and immediately wash it and then store.
- Moisture free environment: Make sure that your soft toys can easily breathe! Store your toys in a place where it is usually dry because moisture might develop stains or discoloration marks. As appealing as it may be, basement or garages are a big no-no because they might be damp areas. Please keep them in a well-ventilated room to extend their lifespan.
- The right basket: Ideally, you must store little baby bum toys in a fabric basket. The most important thing that you must keep in mind while choosing the right basket for your baby shark toys is that it should be not pokey and should not have any loose ends which will prick the toys to tear them apart or make a hole in them.
- Hang it up: Consider hanging your baby annabell doll, especially the small ones with long dangling hands and feet. It may help avoid any damage by clustering them together. It is best to hang them on the wall or even in an open closet. By doing this, it will also add to the aesthetics of your kid’s room! Double the fun!
- Arrange according to size: In a container, always keep the heavier or bigger soft toys at the bottom and the smaller and more fragile ones on the top. If you keep small baby born doll at the bottom, there are higher chances that they will flatten sooner.
Your Toybox, Australia ensures that all their toys are easy to manage. We make washable and soft baby toys that can be easily stored and kept clean.
Check out our hot selling soft toys for toddlers collection:
- Baby Born Soft Toy: https://www.yourtoybox.com.au/product/just-landed/baby-born-soft-touch-boy-43cm/
- Little Baby Bum Plush Toy: https://www.yourtoybox.com.au/category/age-0-12-months/
- My Buddy Lalaphant: https://www.yourtoybox.com.au/product/specials/lt-my-buddy-lalaphant/
Buy soft toys for babies at the best price possible in the widest range ever available! Check the full collection of soft toys and a whole toy land at https://www.yourtoybox.com.au/